HP OfficeJet 250 Firmware
“driversdot.net“ is here to give you all kinds of driver and software, especially ones for HP OfficeJet 250 Firmware. The required software and driver for this HP OfficeJet 250 printer are off their latest version so you do not have to worry one bit about their performance.
driversdot.net also lets you download HP Firmware for all kinds of HP OfficeJet Printer you may have. All you need to do is select one that is compatible with the one printer that you have at the moment. The HP Firmware is available in Windows versions.
Download HP OfficeJet 250 Firmware that compatible with your operating system
HP OfficeJet 250 Firmware Update for Windows
HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer series Firmware Update
This Firmware update is to enhance User Experience
- Important security improvement
- Improvement to Google Cloud Print compatibility
Release date: Mar 14, 2018
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
File Size: (31.8 MB)
HP OfficeJet 250 Firmware Installation instructions
Before starting the upgrade:
• The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a USB connection.
• DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a wirelessly connected printer.
• If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer. Therefore, please remember to temporarily disable any firewall that may be on the computer, including firewalls such as Microsoft Windows XP Firewall, Sygate, Zone Alarm or BlackICE
1. Switch on the HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer and wait until the printer is READY. [The Power light should be on]
2. Double click OJ250_R1708A.exe to launch the HP Printer Update utility. A list of HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printers detected will be displayed on the screen.
3. Click on the checkboxes on the left to select single or multiple HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printers you wish to upgrade.
4. Click on the Update button to start the firmware flashing process.
5. Message showing “The selected printer has been updated successfully” will be shown. Firmware flashing will begin.
CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer maybe damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
6. When the printer has successfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out a Self Test Diagnostic Page, that will show the new firmware version.
7. Click on the Done button to close the HP Printer Update utility.