HP OfficeJet 4620 Firmware
“driversdot.net“ is here to give you all kinds of driver and software, especially ones for HP OfficeJet 4620 Firmware. The required software and driver for this HP OfficeJet 4610 printer are off their latest version so you do not have to worry one bit about their performance.
driversdot.net also lets you download HP Driver for all kinds of HP OfficeJet Printer you may have. All you need to do is select one that is compatible with the one printer that you have at the moment. The HP Firmware is available in Windows versions.
Download HP OfficeJet 4620 Firmware that compatible with your operating system
HP OfficeJet 4620 Firmware for Windows
This Firmware update is to address Miscellaneous defects
1) Fixing power issues
2) Enhanced Embedded Web Services
3) Fixes miscellaneous minor defects
Release date: Aug 25, 2016
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: (2.3 MB)
HP OfficeJet 4620 Firmware Installation instructions
Before starting the upgrade:
- The HP OfficeJet 4620 series printer Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a wired network or a USB connection.
- DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a wirelessly connected printer.
- If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer. Therefore, please remember to temporarily disable any firewall that may be on the computer, including firewalls such as Microsoft Windows XP Firewall, Sygate, Zone Alarm or BlackICE.Installation instructions:
1. Switch on the HP OfficeJet 4620 series printer and wait until the printer is READY. [The Power light should be on.]
2. Double click on OJ4620_R1616A.exe to launch the HP Printer Update utility.
Note: If the Wired network printer you wish to upgrade is not displayed in the detected printer list, click on the Refresh button to scan for printers connected via the wired network.
3. Click on the checkboxes on the left to select single or multiple HP OfficeJet 4620 printer to upgrade.
4. Click on the Update button to start the firmware flashing process.
5. Message showing “The selected printer has been updated successfully” will be shown. Firmware flashing will begin.
CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer may be damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
6. When the printer has successfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out a Self Test Diagnostic Page that will show the new firmware version.
7. Click on the Done button to close the HP Printer Update utility.