HP Officejet 6500A Plus E710n Firmware
“driversdot.net“ is here to give you all kinds of driver and software, especially ones for HP OfficeJet 6500A Plus E710n Firmware. The required software and driver for this HP OfficeJet 6500A Plus E710n printer are off their latest version so you do not have to worry one bit about their performance.
driversdot.net also lets you download HP Driver for all kinds of HP OfficeJet Printer you may have. All you need to do is select one that is compatible with the one printer that you have at the moment. The HP Firmware is available in Windows versions.
Download HP OfficeJet 6500A Plus E710n Firmware that compatible with your operating system
HP OfficeJet 6500A Plus E710n Firmware for Windows
HP Officejet 6500A e-All-in-One Printer series – E710 Firmware
This Firmware update is to enhance User Experience
To check the version of your current printer firmware, use either one of the following options:
Printing a Printer Status Report Page (from Printer Control Panel)
- Press Setup, select Print Report, select Printer Status Report, and then press OK.
- The Status Report Page will be printed.
- The current firmware revision will appear on the printed Status Report Page
Print Quality Diagnostic Page (from Solution Center)
- Go to Solution Center; select HP Officejet 6500A Plus E710n All-in-One Series
- Click on Settings > Printer Toolbox
- On the Device Services tab, click Print a Print Quality Diagnostic Page
- The current firmware version will appear on the printed Diagnostic Page
- General Improvements to Web Scan in Embedded Web Server (EWS)
- Prevent printer from asserting during copy and fax job through ADF
- Improve network connectivity
- Enable option to reset password in Webjet Admin
- Fix to Fax Setup Wizard hung while waiting for Fax Test completion
- To improve print quality
- To resolve paper mismatch
- Improve the printer responsiveness in Power saving mode
- Improve USB connectivity between Mac and printer
- Enable configuration of secure proxy server
- Resolve Web Services setup issue when ports 5222 and 5223 are blocked
- Enable display of eprint email address on the front panel
- Enable Protected Management Frame (PMF) router connection
Release date: Sep 19, 2016
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: (3.5 MB)
HP OfficeJet 6500 E709 Firmware Installation instructions
Before starting the upgrade:
- The HP Officejet 6500A Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a wired network or a USB connection.
- DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a wirelessly connected printer.
- If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer. Therefore, please remember to temporarily disable any firewall that may be on the computer, including firewalls such as Microsoft Windows XP Firewall, Sygate, Zone Alarm or BlackICE.
- Switch on the HP Officejet 6500A series printer and wait until the printer is READY. [The Power light should be on]
- Double click on OJ6500_E710n-z_R1206A.exe to launch the HP Firmware Download Utility. A list of HP Officejet 6500A series printers detected will be displayed on the screen.Note: If the Wired network printer you wish to upgrade is not displayed in the detected printer list, click on the Refresh button to scan for printers connected via the wired network.
- Click on the checkboxes on the left to select single or multiple HP Officejet 6500A series printers you wish to upgrade.
- Click on the Update button to start the firmware flashing process.
- Message showing “The selected printer has been updated successfully” will be shown. Firmware flashing will begin.CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer maybe damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
- When the printer has sucessfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out a Printer Status Report, that will show the new firmware version.
- Click on the Done button to close the HP Printer Update utility.