HP Officejet J5700 Basic Driver for Windows 7
“HP Drivers” is here to give you all kinds of drivers, especially ones for HP OfficeJet J5700 Basic Driver. The required software and driver for this HP Officejet J5700 All-in-One Printer series are off their latest version so you do not have to worry one bit about their performance.
In this website, you can also download HP Basic Driver for all kinds of HP OfficeJet Printer you may have. All you need to do is select one that is compatible with the one printer that you have at the moment. The HP Basic Driver is available in Windows versions.
Download HP OfficeJet J5700 Basic Driver that compatible with your operating system
HP Officejet Basic Print and Scan Driver
The Basic Feature software solution is a driver-only software solution intended for users who want a basic print and scan driver to use with their HP all-in-one device. This software installation can be used on PC’s which do not meet the minimum system requirements necessary to install the Full Featured software solution.
- Original Software/Drivers
Release date: Sep 2, 2014
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Starter (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
File Size: (126.6 MB)
HP Officejet J5700 Basic Driver Installation instructions
- Click the Download button.
- Choose Open to start the download and run the software installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Connect the USB cable between your HP all-in-one device and your PC when directed by on-screen instructions, and turn on your HP all-in-one device.
- Wait for additional on-screen installation instructions before using the all-in-one.